Wednesday 13 August 2014

The journey 2.0

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim


So, I'll continue my previous post


My high expectation is slowly killing me


I can still remember
one of my friend asked me 'kau dapat mana babe?'
luckily it was through SMS, so I can easily type 'UiTM je,accounting'
and she replied 'kau tipulah, serious lah'
how many times that I have to type UiTM UiTM UiTM UiTM
YES, I AM UiTM's STUDENT
CAN'T ALL OF YOU GET IT
but because of she's one of my closest friend
so i just replied her nicely 'aku ambil UiTM je, humble sikit'
The saddest joke that I ever made T.T



Aku percaya
'Sometimes, rezeki kita lebih kat sini, kurang kat sana. Ada orang rezeki dia kurang kat sini, lebih kat sana'
Ye, aku percaya
and
syukur Alhamdulillah
there are so many of hikmahs, alhamdulillah


Being one of UiTM's students
then been selected as one of UEM's scholars
with alhamdulillah, the pointer so far
the parents, alhamdulillah are so happy and can't stop from promoting me to makcik pakcik 
*in studying field I mean
with motivated siblings
surrounded with educated people - friends and lecturer
alhamdulillah


Allah dah bagi cantik sangat tu
I believe that my friends from other universities also have their own stories of UPU
thanks for reading
Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment