Thursday 14 August 2014

The alhamdulillah result

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim


Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah


Fyi, my exam result is being released today
after about a month of waiting period
and at last
ya Allah alhamdulillah


It is really out of my expectation, lillahi
but alhamdulillah
I couldn't ask for more ya Allah


First, alhamdulillah ya Allah. Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah.
Second, mak abah. Thanks for always giving me ayat jaga hati like 'kertas soalan salah kot' and 'nanti mesti grade turun' haha 
and also for your endless doa 
Next appreciation goes to my beloved lecturers and friends
Seriously, I tell you. The lecturers are being so nice I think in marking my papers. Thank you ma'am and ustaz
Classmates, thank you for being so supportive. I owe you guyss for many ilmu that you guys have shared. Thank you
And thank you to any indirect person that helped me for this while. I really appreciate you guys


Achievement Unlocked
Alhamdulillah
Oh wait, what?
UiTM takde Cina India so boleh lah dapat pointer macam tu?
Okay wait for my next updates


Thanks for reading
Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment